You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does Autometer make a 2-5/8” Pro Comp oil pressure gauge with lower than 100 psbThank you for your question. No, we do not have an oil pressure gauge lower than 100psi available in the Pro-Comp series.Date published: 2019-07-24
Is it possible to re-fill these meters, and if so whit what kind of oil?Hi Karsten, the liquid filled gauges use a 350cs liquid silicone. It's usually difficult to source in small quantities, but is often used for shock absorber fluid in radio controlled cars and can be sourced in smaller quantities from hobby shops.Date published: 2018-08-25
Need the light that goes in gauge 5421 where to get one Hi Alzer, thank you for the question. If this is a fairly current gauge with a 5/8" diameter hole in the back for the socket, it will use bulb and socket model 3211. If you have a smaller hole and/or a hole with a rubber grommet, we no longer offer this style socket and your gauge will require some modification to accept the current socket. If you have the older style, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here for additional information. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-07-02
California Prop 65 Warning