You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced technology on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. Our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer (included) provides the best possible measurements with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. A direct plug in wiring harness is also included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- SHIPPED WITH
Installed my gauge, it seems to be having issues as I’m going through the modes, the dial just flickers around the zero reading when I try to set the high and low.. Any suggestions to what’s wrong? Please give us a call at 866-248-6357 to better assist you with this.Date published: 2020-05-13
Before installing it reads 13 pounds. Will it go back to zero when powered up?Thank you for your question. This gauge will calibrate itself to zero every time you apply power. It is perfectly acceptable for it to arrive off zero.Date published: 2020-05-06
does sensor come with the gaugeHello, Thank you for your question. This does come with sending unit P/N: P13153.Date published: 2019-10-17
how do you recommend wiring a multiple gauges together for 12v power ?Thank you for your question. You can tie all the 12v power wires for the gauges together and run one lead to a 12v power source using a 3 amp inline fuse.Date published: 2019-03-15
Do you have this seris in just a vacuum gauge?Hi Chew, thank you for the question. There are no Vacuum only gauges in the Spek Pro line. You would have to consider something like our 3384, 4384, or 5784.Date published: 2018-08-15
California Prop 65 Warning