2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-120 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPEK-PRO, BLACK DIAL, BLACK BEZEL, FLAT ANTIGLARE LENS
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
Installed my gauge, it seems to be having issues as I’m going through the modes, the dial just flickers around the zero reading when I try to set the high and low.. Any suggestions to what’s wrong?
Before installing it reads 13 pounds. Will it go back to zero when powered up?
does sensor come with the gauge
how do you recommend wiring a multiple gauges together for 12v power ?
Do you have this seris in just a vacuum gauge?
You may also like:
HIGH POWER 30 AMP RELAY WITH MOUNTING BRACKET AND TERMINALS Product #HPR$18.95
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$26.13