You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
what color is the ticking? Can I change it to copper color?Thank you for your inquiry. The lines are yellow. This is the only way the standard gauge is produced. I advise navigating through our Custom Shop, you may be able to accomplish something close: https://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2019-09-11
Is it just me, or do the tick marks on this gauge look orange when compared to other gauges in the Carbon Fiber series? Looking at 4703 and 4741, specifically, those gauges’ tick marks look yellow. Can you please confirm what is the actual color?Thank you for your question. The tick marks may look more orange in one picture than another, however, this is simply due to when the picture was taken and whether it is a newer picture or an older picture. All the ticks on the carbon fiber gauges are that yellow color you are referring to with 4703 and 4741.Date published: 2018-10-02
California Prop 65 Warning