You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with 240E/33F ohm senders, including AutoMeter 3262
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 240-33 Ω, AIR-CORE, SSE, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim in NC from Great gauge I bought this to replace the one in my truck that was incorrectly reading my auxiliary tank. I put it in and it works beautifully and looks good too.Date published: 2018-04-18
I need to replace a fuel gadget that was part of a set. I have narrowed it to a 4316, but is there a way to confirm the needle and bezel options before I order. I am not the original owner.Thank you for your question. I would recommend reaching out to our support team so they can help you identify your gauge. You can reach them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-03-15
California Prop 65 Warning