You have no items in your shopping cart.
Traditionally, paring the proper fuel level level gauge to the application could be a more difficult task than it needed to be. The AutoMeter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Level Gauge drastically simplifies the process with it’s easily configurable resistance range. With 7 common configurations stored in memory from the factory, the vast majority of all applications are covered. In the instance your fuel level sender is not included in these preconfigured ranges, an innovative custom calibration mode allows any sending unit that operates between 0 and 280 ohms, empty or full, to be easily paired. Our “snapshot” programming method will allow you to capture the empty and full readings and the gauge does the rest. No matter your application, there simply isn’t an easier solution for fuel level monitoring available on the market. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes 20 ft. wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Adjustable Scale w/ 7 preset ranges for common vehicle types (73E/10F, 16E/158F, 0E/30F, 0E/90F, 240E/33F, 107.5E/7F, 131E/12F)
- User definable resistance setting programmable anywhere between 0-280 ohms
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have a 1995 gmc k2500 pickup. I recently installed a carter fuel pump in the tank. The gauge stepper motor has not been working( bouncing needle) for a while. Will this work as a standalone fuel gauge for my truck. The eigth number on my vin is.... kThank you for your inquiry. This programmable fuel level gauge will work with virtually any sender. Your 1995 GMC should have a 0-90 ohm sender and be compatible with this gauge.Date published: 2020-02-18
I have just put this gauge in my GM holden 1986 model. the factory readings are empty = 283.0+-7ohms 1/2 tank=97.3 +-3 ohms full=40.0 +-2 ohms and the gauge was reading 1/2 full when the car run out of fuel. Can you help me fix this please.Thank you for reaching out to us. The 4310 features several presets and a custom calibration. If your Holden is in fact a 283-40 ohm sender, this would require the custom calibration. We would recommend re-calibration via the Custom Sender Calibration instructions found here: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1136.pdf If you continue to have issues or additional questions, we'd recommend reaching out to our service team via email here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-10-05
California Prop 65 Warning