You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-5/8" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, MECHANICAL, ULTRA-LITE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice finish and looks OEM in my audi TT mk1 I bought this a month ago and am really happy with the aesthetics and how it works in general. The installation was fairly easy took about 1 hour max. Only small issue is that it often does not work when starting the car and can take 2-3 minutes before working. Otherwise, once the gauge is working it does a perfect job for reading the boost or vaccum. Also, I decided to customize mine and take the white background and orange arrow and in my opinion it's really slick. Would recommend !Date published: 2019-09-30
California Prop 65 Warning