You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Do you have a mount for this. Thank youThank you for your question. This gauge will include a mounting bracket to hold it in a dash or dash panel. You can also purchase an 2-1/16" mounting cup or panel we offer and this gauge will be compatible with it.Date published: 2018-12-13
Currently have one and the needle seems to sit at 2.5 pounds at base , is there a way to rest or recalibrate this back to base 0 so its not 2-2.5 lbs off?Thank you so much for contacting us, and I'm sorry to hear about your gauge being out of calibration. While the unit isn't field serviceable, we are more than happy to recalibrate at our shop for you. There is never a charge for diagnostic work, and if there's anything at all that would cost you money, we'll contact you before proceeding. In the instance there is a charge, it is always significantly less expensive to repair one of these gauges than to replace it outright. You can find our service information form here: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-29
California Prop 65 Warning