You have no items in your shopping cart.
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
I bought this gauge but want the thermocouple that is npt thread to go in my manifold can I get a part number please Thank you for your question. The gauge and thermocouple should have included fitting #3256 which would be an 1/8" NPT fitting. You can also consider using #5255 which would be an 1/8" NPT compression fitting and a 1/8" NPT female weld fitting.Date published: 2019-05-06
Do the pyro, boost, and fuel pressure gages fit a 2009 dodge 3500?Thank you for your question. They will work with your vehicle, however, you will need some type of gauge pod or panel to install them in as they are not made to fit the factory holes in your dash.Date published: 2018-10-29
California Prop 65 Warning