You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Hi guys quick question, would this work with a diesel application? I'm working on a 7.3idi and trying to install some more precision gauges than the factory "general range" ones.Thank you for your question. Yes, this gauge can be used on a diesel application.Date published: 2019-02-07
Do these gauges have green background lighting in them?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. Yes, the Ford Factory Match gauges feature green lighting. We show a representation of the lighting for the pyrometer that you can see here in the additional images: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-pyro-kit-0-1600-fse-ford-factory-match.htmlDate published: 2018-01-15
Do you guys make a Volt gauge and an Engine Oil Temp gauge in the Factory Match For the Super Duty? Could a guy get them custom made? If so, how much?Thank you so much for contacting us. We don't currently offer those gauges in that series. Because of the way the dials are built (they're engraved rather than simply printed to work with our LED, through the dal lighting), it's not something we could cost effectively do as a custom.Date published: 2017-11-07
California Prop 65 Warning