You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Hi do you sell the sender and wiring separate?Thank you for your inquiry. The sender is sold separately as part number 2242: https://www.autometer.com/100-psi-electric-oil-pressure-sensor.html We do not supply wire with this gauge. Standard automotive hookup wire will work fine.Date published: 2020-01-27
Good afternoon. Is there a way to test 6127 Cobalt pressure gauge? I already tested 2242 sender and that is testing good according to specs I received this morning. also tried a separate ground and power source to the gauge but did not change.Thank you for your question. For troubleshooting help I strongly recommend calling our tech team for help. You can contact them at 815.895.8141.Date published: 2018-11-05
Hello, what sender unit goes with this gage? CheersHello, Jason, thank you for your question. Our 6127 Cobalt oil pressure gauge uses a P/N 2242 sending unit.Date published: 2018-09-18
California Prop 65 Warning