You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Will your AN-4 hoses fit on a 6121 oil pressure gauge, or compression fittings only?Thank you for your inquiry. This gauge has a 1/8" NPT male fitting. To use -4 AN hose, you will need the appropriate adapter. Our braided hose kits come with this adapter.Date published: 2020-03-23
Hey guys just wondering if boost and vacuum and oil pressure gauges come with fitting kits or do you have to buy them on top of the gauges Hi Brandan, thank you for the question. Yes, our Oil Pressure and Boost gauges will come with fittings and tubing. Some import and late model domestic vehicles may require a metric adapter. if you have a specific vehicle you'd like to inquire about, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-12-05
California Prop 65 Warning