You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
The photo's show this gauge in black with black bezel as well as white with chrome bezel. But no options available. Which colour does it come in please?Thank you for your question. It comes with the white casing. The casing is actually the same for all the photos but in the photos that show the green led illumination, those photos represent the appearance in low lighting which is why the casing and bezel seem like a darker color.Date published: 2018-11-14
Can the led lighting handle a 24v feed?Thank you so much for contacting us. Our gauges are designed for 12v or 16v electrical systems. You will very likely damage the lighting circuit feeding it 24v. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-01-30
California Prop 65 Warning