You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can I remove the ring and glass? My 68 C20 has a 1 piece glass that behind the bezel with markings for all the gauges.Thank you for your question. We would highly recommend not removing the bezel and glass as that would void the warranty and expose the internals of the gauge to the outside environment. The bezel is not made to be removed.Date published: 2019-03-19
Hello i have this.installed on a 6.0 vortec chevy engine and its not working why and how can i make it workHi Alexander, thank you for contacting us. This may require some additional troubleshooting with our Technical Support Team, but make sure the sender body, usually through the threads, is making a ground in the engine. If an excessive amount of thread sealant is used or the sender is remote mounted, this can prevent a ground which will prevent the gauge from moving off the zero point. If you've confirmed the sender is grounded, I would recommend reaching out to our service team with additional information. Give us a call at 815-895-8141, hit the Chat link at the top of the page, or email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-07-25
California Prop 65 Warning