You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Is there an image of the oil pressure sender and/or the dimensions? I have limited space in a Sunbeam Imp re-using the original port.Hi Garm, thank you so much for contacting us. I've attached an image of the dimensions of the 2242 oil pressure sender. With that in mind, you can always remote mount your sending unit if space it tight. We very commonly will use a braided hose kit to do this in installations here at our shop. This is the kit we use: https://www.autometer.com/3-3an-3ft-3-16-id-fittings.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-09-02
I'm looking for this gauge with a black ring instead of chrome for a match to a set I have from 2006 and can you tell me if the glass is flat where mine is dome shaped Hi Chris, thank you for the question. This model does have a domed lens, but please note this is our Designer Black II series, which features through-the-dial, LED lighting. If you have a series with a black bezel from 2006, it's likely our earlier original Designer Black, which featured a black nickel bezel. While these are being phased out in place of a chrome bezel version, you can still order the black nickel bezel option as model 1427.Date published: 2018-02-22
California Prop 65 Warning