You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does the sender from 3327 work with this gauge? If so, is it possible to buy just the gauge without the sender? I am trying to change my gauges to chrome bezels. Thank you for your inquiry. The 3327 and 2522 share the same 2242 sender. Our oil pressure gauges are not sold without the sender.Date published: 2019-12-19
What are the specs/range of the sending unit included with the 2522 Oil Pressure guage? I am trying to determine if the stock gm sending unit that sends info to the computer and dash is compatible.Thank you for your question. The stock GM sending unit will not be compatible with our gauges. A full list of our sensor specs can be found here: https://www.autometer.com/sensor_specsDate published: 2019-08-15
California Prop 65 Warning