You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
In the near future is AutoMeter planning on bringing out this gauge in 2 5/8”? Would like to order a set right now. Hi Wick, thank you for the question. At this time there are no plans to offer Traditional Chrome in 2-5/8". The closest match would be our Sport Comp series, which features a brushed silver bezel. If you can give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page, or email us, we can quote you on a special order of the Sport Comp with chrome bezels. They won't match the shape of the Traditional Chrome bezels, but will be chrome versions of our Super Bezel, which is the type of bezel featured on Sport Comp. Here is the link to email us. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-05
California Prop 65 Warning