You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1965 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 0-30 Ω, AIR-CORE, DB is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by JohnDeere1020 from Reliable, Correct and high quality I bought some cheap gauges from amazon and ebay. They all were junk. This gauge is high quality and correct for a John Deere 1020 Gasoline tractor. I am very pleased with its accuracy and gentle movement.Date published: 2019-07-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Scottf from Great product This gauge has great classic lines and fit well in my instrument cluster with all of the other AutoMeter gauges.Date published: 2018-01-03
California Prop 65 Warning