You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1965 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hello, would this gauge fit my 1993 Honda Civic hatchback? If not what gauge would you recommend?Thank you for your question. We do not make gauges to fit specific vehicles, our gauges are made to fit a specific sized hole. Our gauges fit 2-1/16" or 2-5/8" holes. As far as compatibility with your vehicle. I would recommend part #5710. It is a programmable fuel level gauge which can be set to work with the fuel level sender in your civic. For further questions or specific instructions for your application, please contact our support team here: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-09-28
I'm looking for a replacement fuel gauge for my 1992 Harley Davidson fxrs lowrider convertible. Would this one work or could you recommend one that would fit my and work with my bike?Hi there, thank you so much for the question. This Arctic White Fuel Level is not designed for a motorcycle. Most everything we offer is for automotive only, except for instruments in our Pro-Cycle line. While not designed as a specific OE replacement, this Pro-Cycle fuel level fits into a 2-1/16" diameter hole and is built for use on a motorcycle: https://www.autometer.com/2-1-16-fuel-level-empty-full-white-pro-cycle.htmlDate published: 2018-01-22
California Prop 65 Warning