You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1965 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What is the difference between 0-30 ohm Air Core DB (#1425) & 0-30 ohm Air Core SSE (#2517)Thank you for your question. The main difference between the two gauges are the font, tick marks, and bezel.Date published: 2020-03-09
Are these gauges metal or plastic body?Thank you so much for contacting us. These gauges (and most gauges in the AutoMeter lineup) utilize a composite housing. The material we use is lighter, stronger and more resistant to interference than the older style stamped steel housings. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-03
California Prop 65 Warning