You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most Pre-1965 Chevrolet/GM senders
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will this fit Studebaker Power HawkThank you for your question. None of our gauges are made to be vehicle specific or to work with OEM dash panels, sensors, or harnesses. This gauge is made to work on a variety of applications and should certainly be compatible with your vehicle.Date published: 2019-09-24
I need this gauge in 90 ohm resistance. How do I order that?Thank you for your question. You can get this gauge with a 90Ohm resistance by purchasing part #1715.Date published: 2018-11-09
California Prop 65 Warning