You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
How long is the wire that screws into the intake manifold? I bought an A-pillar pod mount and the gauge I have mechanical thermostat wire is too short.Thank you for your question. This is one of our short sweep electric gauges, so it will come with the gauge head and a sensor which you install in the manifold. You would then supply the wire, whatever length you needed, and run it from the sensor to the gauge. We recommend 16-18 gauge.Date published: 2019-03-11
California Prop 65 Warning