2-1/16" DPSS SHIFT-LIGHT, 0-16,000 RPM, LEVEL 1, PHANTOM
Confident and consistent gear changes with a manual transmission are key to protecting your engine from damage and extracting maximum performance every run. The 2 1-1/6” (52mm) AutoMeter Digital Pro Shift tachometer features a digital RPM display with built-in shift light equipped with the tools you need to change gears at precisely the correct moment.
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-16,000 RPM
- Lightning:Digital LED
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 & 12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Seven user selectable colors (white, red, yellow, green, teal, blue, and magenta) to match visual preferences of driver as well as brightness adjustments for changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Features 80 seconds of RPM recording with playback available on the digital display or via a connected AutoMeter tachometer
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
Hi, does this need anything else to be compatible with a 97 Cobra? Thank you
Hi, is there anything other than this gauge that is needed to hook it up and have it operate properly? Thank you
What is the difference between the level 1 and the level 2?? Reading the description seems like this is the same exact thing? Just want clarification
Interested in #5787 shift light. Here on your website it says it comes with 7 color options to match display colors. Summit showed a different part number for that option. Are they selling older models? Or are they right?
You may also like:
2-1/16" WIDEBAND STREET AIR/FUEL RATIO, 10:1-17:1 AFR, PHANTOM Product #5779$205.13
2-1/16" BOOST CONTROLLER, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, PHANTOM Product #5782$499.95
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, PHANTOM Product #5737$68.00
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, PHANTOM Product #5727$92.49
2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 8-18V, AIR-CORE, PHANTOM Product #5791$60.80
2-1/16" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/30 PSI, MECHANICAL, PHANTOM Product #5703$79.13