You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tube-style shift light, w/ innovative AIM swivel mount. Features 5 programmable shift points including Launch Lite, progressive shift, playback, digital RPM display, compatible with .5-6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cyl engines), and 7 color shift light. This product features 90 seconds of engine RPM playback memory. Replay using the digital display or connect to a standard AutoMeter tachometer to playback engine RPM on the tachometer dial.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Seven user selectable colors (white, red, yellow, green, teal, blue, and magenta) to match visual preferences of driver as well as brightness adjustments for changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Record up to 80 seconds of engine RPM data and playback at slow motion speeds to analyze vehicle and driver performance following a run. Identify key performance data such as burnout, launch RPM, tire spin, gear changes and engine speed through the traps to fine tune your setup and trip the win lights.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Measures 5.1" x 2.1" x 3.1"
- a.i.m system™ allows 30º of angle adjustment and 360º rotation of bracket assembly for incredible mounting versatility.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
I just got the 5350. The instructions say to hook up the violet wire to the input wire of my standard tach. It also says it is only active during playback. Does this mean I also leave my signal wire for my standard tach hooked up to the coil?I have a standard tach and the 5350. I understand that the violet wire hooks to my standard tachs input. My concern was the coil negative hooked to it also. Both the 5350 and my standard tach will be hooked to the coil. My conventional tach will be used for reference while shifting and for playback. No problem? Is this correct?Date published: 2018-10-29
Does this shift light come with everything I need?Thank you for contacting us. It would ultimately depend on your vehicle and ignition system for us to confirm compatibility, but yes, the 5350 Shift Light is an independently operated light and will work directly off a compatible ignition without the need for any additional RPM switches or modules.Date published: 2018-08-14
I have the #5350 and my bracket is broken but I can't find a replacement bracket. Do you sell the bracket separately?Thank you so much for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear about your bracket. While we don't have a part number set up to sell them separately, we'd be happy to help you out with one. Please give our team a call at 866.248.6357 and we'll get you taken care of. We're here M-F, 8am - 5pm CST. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-11
On a 5350 digital pro shift system, what do I set the pulse value at on a Ford 351W 8 cylinder motor. ?Hi Doug, thank you so much for contacting us. On a traditional V8 setup like that, you'll want the pulse configuration set to 4 PPR (pulse per revolution) as the ignition systems pulses four times for every one rotation of the crank. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-09
this instrument works in a car with canbus system???Hi Giorgos, thank you so much for contacting us. While this shift light will absolutely work wth a vehicle that utilizes Canbus, it does not read off of the vehicles Canbus. These devices, like most tachs and shift lights, will read directly off of the vehicles ignition system. This assures the best possible accuracy and response time. Canbus broadcasts at a much lower data speed, and while that's great for things like temperatures or fluid levels, you definitely want considerably better response for something like engine speed. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-14
California Prop 65 Warning