You have no items in your shopping cart.
Confident and consistent gear changes with a manual transmission are key to protecting your engine from damage and extracting maximum performance every run. The 2 1-1/6” (52mm) AutoMeter Digital Pro Shift tachometer features a digital RPM display with built-in shift light equipped with the tools you need to change gears at precisely the correct moment. Versatile housing design is compatible with AutoMeter 2 in. instrument mounting solutions for ease of installation. Don’t let the size fool you! This serious piece of hardware is built with the professional in mind and was developed using AutoMeter’s race proven tachometer circuitry for monitoring engine RPM with unparalleled response and accuracy. Digital Pro Shift gauges are compatible with most 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cylinder engines equipped with conventional or performance ignitions and operating ranges up to 16,000 RPM! Perfectly suited for use as a single stage shift light, advanced users will appreciate the now standard multiple shift light activation points and optional progressive shift alert features which allow for unique shift point settings for each gear and advanced driver warning of approaching gear changes.Included Launch light function helps drag racers improve their 60 ft. times by nailing their ideal RPM off the starting line. 7 user-selectable shift light color options to match your visual preference or contrast your instrument color scheme for maximum visibility. User-adjustable LED shift light brightness ensures perfectly dialed in illumination levels to suit your needs from night race friendly to direct sunlight visible. Digital numeric RPM display may be disabled to allow drivers to focus and react purely to the shift light activation if desired.Peak RPM memory recall provides quick review of the highest RPM achieved since the last clear. For more detailed driver performance analysis, 80 seconds of engine RPM playback recording is now standard. Completely review of your last pass on the digital RPM display or through a connected AutoMeter tachometer to see where you can improve your next run.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 & 12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Seven user selectable colors (white, red, yellow, green, teal, blue, and magenta) to match visual preferences of the driver as well as brightness adjustments for changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high-speed digit changes
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Features 80 seconds of RPM recording with playback available on the digital display or via a connected AutoMeter tachometer
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
California Prop 65 Warning