SHIFT LIGHT CONTROLLER, DIGITAL, DPSS
Confident and consistent gear changes with a manual transmission are key to protecting your engine from damage and extracting maximum performance every run. The AutoMeter Digital Pro Shift controller is an RPM activated switch measuring 5.
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse per revolution ignition signals (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, & 12 cylinder engines)
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Features 80 seconds of RPM recording with playback available on the digital display or via a connected AutoMeter tachometer
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
If I connect the green wire to my MSD digital 6AL and the violet wire to my Autogage AM2300 rev counter (green wire) and the twin lead to the shift light am I correct in thinking everything should work as it should?
I have a 1995 Toyota st205/GT4 Celica. This version was never allowed in the U.S. my question is will this work with a japan car? I know that I can’t just use a U.S. celica guage cluster because of the 2 countries using different electrical signals.
How tall are the digits in the digital display? What steps are needed to get it to show the peak RPM of a run? Will the peak RPM remain on until reset or power is turned off?
Can this be connected to a Harley Davidson Twin Cam, and an older V-Rod? Would it work better triggered by the tach wire, or from a coil?
What are the mounting provisions? Whats the backside look like and what is the size of the unit? My plan is to build a flip down panel under the dash to keep it hidden. What is the out put shift signal? I want to hide a large LED lamp in the dash
Mine is reading 0 and my shift light is staying on. How do I fix this problem any ideas
Can I use the shift light connection as an RPM trigger instead of running a shift lift?
Will this work with a 2011 Nissan 370z base model with automatic transmission.
You may also like:
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER, PEDESTAL, BLACK, SHIFT-LITE Product #5334$57.95
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, BLACK, QUICK-LITE Product #5330$65.80
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER, PEDESTAL, SILVER, SHIFT-LITE Product #5335$83.99
SHIFT LIGHT, AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, SILVER, QUICK-LITE Product #5331$64.95
SHIFT LIGHT, 12 AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, BLACK, SUPER-LITE Product #5332$95.95
SHIFT LIGHT, 12 AMBER LED, PEDESTAL, SILVER, SUPER-LITE Product #5333$96.95