You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
are these gages available with chrome trim rings instead of black?Hi Brain, thank you so much for contacting us. We could absolutely do a special order on this gauge to have it built with a chrome version of the Super Bezel it's equipped with. Give our team a call at 866.248.6356 and we can figure out the details for you. If you want something pretty close with a lower profile, chrome "street rod" bezel, you might want to check our this Arctic White gauge: https://www.autometer.com/2-water-temp-100-250-f-elec-arctic-white.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-28
Like picture of back. Replacing a Beede 944382 - it has 4 threaded studs (one mount, S,I,G & spade marked L) and one spade terminal. Will the #5737 work as a substitute?Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, we are not familiar with the Beede instrument. The 5737 Water Temperature gauge fits into a 2-1/16" diameter hole, features 2 mounting studs for the bracket we include, has 3 gauge connections required for operation; 12V, Ground, and Sender, and a standalone light socket that will require 12V and Ground. Most importantly, our gauge will require our sender 2258, which is included with the gauge. Here is a direct link to the instructions that will show a representation of the back: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1079.pdfDate published: 2018-01-09
California Prop 65 Warning