DPSS SHIFT-LIGHT, 0-16,000 RPM, SILVER LEVEL 3
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Instructions: Download PDF
Tube-style shift light, w/ innovative AIM swivel mount. Features 5 programmable shift points including Launch Lite, progressive shift, playback, digital RPM display, compatible with .5-6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cyl engines), and 7 color shift light. This product features 90 seconds of engine RPM playback memory. Replay using the digital display or connect to a standard AutoMeter tachometer to playback engine RPM on the tachometer dial.
- Features 4 programmable shift points, adjustable by 10 RPM increments - including Launch Lite, progressive shift, and digital RPM display
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Seven user selectable colors (white, red, yellow, green, teal, blue, and magenta) to match visual preferences of driver as well as brightness adjustments for changes in visibility conditions
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Record up to 80 seconds of engine RPM data and playback at slow motion speeds to analyze vehicle and driver performance following a run. Identify key performance data such as burnout, launch RPM, tire spin, gear changes and engine speed through the traps to fine tune your setup and trip the win lights.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Measures 5.1" x 2.1" x 3.1"
- a.i.m system™ allows 30º of angle adjustment and 360º rotation of bracket assembly for incredible mounting versatility.
hello, am I able to buy the mounting ring that goes around the shift light cylinder?
Hello. Please send us an email though the yellow Support widget in the lower left corner of our website. We can provide details and cost on purchasing this.
Date published: 2023-12-08
I have a stock 2001 Pontiac trans am ls1 M6, would this work directly with the factory wiring?
Thank you for your question. None of our products are made to work with factory wiring or sensors. This should work with the tach signal off the LS computer or you can use our 9117 tach adapter to pickup the signal from the coil positive wire.
Date published: 2019-08-25
is it possible to connect an in dash tach and a DPSS shift light to a single tach output of an msd digital 6 plus ignition box? thanks
Thank you so much for contacting us. You should have no issue simultaneously driving an AutoMeter tach and DPSS light with the output from your MSD box. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-07-11