You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-35 PSI, MECHANICAL, FORD FACTORY MATCH is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 3 out of 5 by TechnoViking from Good gauge, fittings and tube sucks! Ordered it, got it in a week, tried to install it with factory provided nylon tubing and fittings, ended up turning an hour job into 4-5. The supplied nylon tube gets stuck in everything and crimps, the supplied fittings are one-time use, and they don’t seal right. Ended up having to retro fit different fittings and new nylon tube I found at Lowe’s. Accessories really need more attention. Expected more for the price.Date published: 2019-12-08
California Prop 65 Warning