You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Hi I just had a mechanic put a boost gauge and a Pryo in My truck and there green and all my others are red is there any way to change them. There the Ford factory match Hi Peyton, thank you for the question. The Ford Factory Match gauges feature internal LEDs that cannot be changed. Any incandescent gauge, like the Z-Series, can be changed with a simple bulb cover or LED replacement or we offer our ES series that features red illumination.Date published: 2018-08-26
Can these gauges be modified to have a red back light?Hi Garrett, thank you for the question. The Ford Factory Match illumination color cannot be changed since the instrument features multiple white LEDs on a circuitboard and a special film integrated into the dial to achieve the color. For a red option we would recommend our ES or Elite Series.Date published: 2018-07-19
Is this gauge LED internally lighted? Can the color be replaced?Thank you for the question. The Ford Factory Match Series features internal circuit board mounted LEDs and they cannot be changed. This series features white LEDs and the color is determined by colored filtering that is integrated into the dial.Date published: 2018-04-30
California Prop 65 Warning