You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
i have installed 2 colbalt gauges but the boost gauge light is not as bright as my pyro gauge any ideas as its very dimHi Johny, this may require some additional back and forth with our Technical Support Team, but a few things to keep in mind; If this is a mechanical boost gauge, while they do feature the same LED lights as the pyrometer, they are arranged differently within the gauge, which can add some slight variation. The dimming can also vary between these two types of gauges (mechanical vs full sweep electric). I would recommend reaching out to our Service Team through this form with the specific model numbers you have and as many details as you can provide on the issue you're experiencing: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-07-20
Does this come with a fitting kit or do you have to buy that seperatly? Hi Shaemus, thank you for the question. The 6104 Mechanical Boost Gauge will include nylon tubing and an 1/8" NPT adapter and 1/4" adapter for the engine side connection. Depending on the application we offer a 3/16" T-fitting (model 3291) and 1/4" T-fitting (model 3276) separately.Date published: 2018-05-29
Just wondering does this gauge light up blue ? Yes the gauge light is blue. Date published: 2018-05-22
California Prop 65 Warning