You have no items in your shopping cart.
The AutoMeter X Hoonigan gauge collaboration started with Head Hoonigan in Charge, Ken Block's 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR, made famous by the Gymkhana SEVEN installment of his viral video series. A set of bespoke gauges were created for the project , and we are now proud to announce their availability for your own tire slaying creations! Built upon proven AutoMeter Pro-Comp Ultra-Lite internals, these instruments are fitted with unique Hoonigan Industries designed cosmetics which include matte black, Hoonigan 'stamp' dials with stencil font, two color fluorescent red and matte black pointers, and satin silver 'Monster' bezels. The AutoMeter X Hoonigan instrument offering includes standard 2Ó gauges, 3 3/8Ó speedometer and tachometer, as well as a 5Ó in-dash tachometer.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial is easy on your night vision.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
California Prop 65 Warning