You have no items in your shopping cart.
For all AutoMeter gauges (except Air/Fuel & Auto Gage), speedometers, and most in-dash tachometers. Does not work with Digital & LED Lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2, ES, GS, Elite, Factory Match, NV, Phantom II, Sport-Comp II, Ultra-Lite II). Upgrade your standard instrument lighting with intense LEDs. Replaces 161, 193, 194 & 168 style wedge base bulbs only.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Replacement LED bulb for most AutoMeter incandescent lit gauges, speedometers, and in-dash tachometers
- Replaces 161, 193, 194, & 168 style wedge base bulbs only
- Does not work with A/F Ratio & Auto Gage
- Does not work with Digital & LED lit gauges (i.e. Cobalt, C2 ES, GS, NV, American Muscle, Sport Comp II, etc.)
- 6.5-8 Lumen Output
- Current draw: 0.06 Amps
- Average bulb life expectancy: 100,000 Hours
- SHIPPED WITH
does these led lights work on the ultra light guagesHi Ricky, thank you for the question. Yes, these are compatible with the current Ultra-Lite gauges that have a wedge base bulb. Several years ago we offered some models that featured sockets with bayonet style lights. If you have these, you will have to purchase new sockets as well. Since there some Ultra-Lite Tachometers that will require a smaller LED replacement, and some instruments that use two sockets, we would recommend contacting us and letting us know exactly what instruments you have so we can ensure you purchase the correct size and quantity of LED replacement bulbs. You can give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2020-03-17
California Prop 65 Warning