You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable. AutoMeter’s advanced GPS Speedometers require no interface with your vehicle aside from power and ground. Their ultra-fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is included for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, GPS Antenna (sealed and paintable), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- GPS Speedometer display features: Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
5 PC. GAUGE KIT, 3-3/8" & 2-1/16", GPS SPEEDOMETER, DESIGNER BLACK is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 1 out of 5 by scrappy from gps not working unit looks great, it worked about 45 seconds and now it wont connect. talked to tech and they say its distributor or plug wires, but it doesn't connect even if its not running.Date published: 2019-10-02
California Prop 65 Warning