You have no items in your shopping cart.
REPLACEMENT BULB AND SOCKET ASSEMBLY, TWIST IN, CIRCUIT BOARD MOUNT
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Replacement bulb and socket kit for some in-dash tachometers and speedometers that a twist in connector behind a black plug.
- Includes #161 and #168 bulb options
- 12.5 and 37 Lumen output options
- Current Draw: 0.19 (#161) and 0.35 (#168)
- Average bulb life expectancy: 1,500 Hours (#168), 4,000 Hours (#161)
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- 161/2.7W & 168/4.9W
I am trying to replace an existing broken socket that has CIC 9000- TW as the model ect. Will this product fit in the existing hole location on the gauge?Thank you for your question. I do not recognize that part number. This bulb is made to be used with our in dash tachometer and speedometers. If you do not have an AutoMeter product, we can not verify if this bulb will work or not. If you do have an AutoMeter product, reach out to our support team so they can help identify what you have and the appropriate light you need. You can contact support at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-07-30
California Prop 65 Warning