You have no items in your shopping cart.
AutoMeter has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. The kit includes a speedometer, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel level, and voltmeter. All senders included where applicable.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, bulb and socket assemblies, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- Speedometer features a traditional rolling drum odometer and a resetable tripmeter
- Speedometer accepts a 5/8" x 18 thread speedometer cable and is calibrated for 60 MPH at 1,000 cable RPM
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - 5293 VSS Sensor
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Brackets Included
Hi how long will it take to recieve this gauge kit posting to Australia, state of Victoria, town of Mansfield zip 3724. Thank youHi Deano, thank you so much for the question. Barring any unexpected production delays, we will ship in 5 business days from the day the order is placed and will ship via UPS, which should take approximately 5 additional business days in transit.Date published: 2019-08-25
other than price difference what makes 1602 more expensiveHi Winifred. The 1602 features the programmable electronic speedometer, which is a far more advanced unit when compared to a simple mechanical speedometer. The 1602 also includes the speedometer sender, which will add cost when compared to the mechanical kit.Date published: 2018-01-19
I purchased an Autometer 1601 gauge kit from Summit Racing. I managed to misplace two of the nuts that secure the gauge to the dash. Can I order replacements for these?Hi Dave, thank you so much for contacting us. Give us a ring up at the shop (866.248.6357) and we'll be happy to get some replacement nuts out to you. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-23
California Prop 65 Warning