6 GAUGE DIRECT-FIT DASH KIT, CHEVY TRUCK / SUBURBAN 73-83, ULTRA-LITE
Outfit your classic muscle car or truck with AutoMeter direct-fit gauge kits that provide a custom performance instrument solution without the custom fab price! This easy-to-install kit includes a set of 6 iconic AutoMeter gauges, all the necessary hardware for mounting, and a universal wiring harness,
• Complete, direct-fit gauge packages featuring AutoMeter’s most popular gauge designs for the most popular muscle car and classic truck applications
• Tach, Speedo, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Level and Voltmeter with all necessary sending units included
• Universal wiring harness with indicator lights also included
- Includes 5" Ultra Lite electric speedometer & tachometer and 2-1/16" electric fuel level (0/90 ohm), water temperature, oil pressure, and voltmeter
- Kit contains universal 6 gauge wire harness, electric speed sender, 1/8" NPT water temp & oil pressure senders with 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" NPT adapter fittings, LED lighting dimmer, 3 optional LED indicators (2 green, 1 amber), and installation instructions 3
- Track your engine's vitals in real-time with highly responsive and accurate electric air-core gauges from AutoMeter
- Direct fit replacement dash with black textured finish - no cutting or modification of original dash required
- Includes cutouts where applicable for factory accessory controls, air vents, & radio
- Rugged, durable, and paintable thermoformed ABS plastic dash panel
- Brackets Included
Where can I find the smaller gear shift indicator to fit this dash kit ? I cannot make the original factory one work.
Once i get the gauges and speedometer hooked up and it starts calculating the miles I have driven, and then my motor and transmission go out can I rest the miles that’s already calculated? So then I can see exactly how many miles are on the new motor.
Looking to find out if it’s possible to get it in KM for Canada?
Can I change the speedometer from the 160 to the 120 mph ?
Just received my gauges and bezel. Is there any way to send me something that tells me what wires are what on truck side harness? I think they’re numbered 1-18 on the pin plug. The truck is a 1975 Chevy K10 4x4 5.7 350 long bed. Thanks a ton in advance.
Do the direct fit dash kits come for 2017 Dodge ram tradesman
can i just use my old bezel instead of buying a whole new one
You may also like:
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289Special Price $190.92 was $212.13
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284Special Price $45.65 was $50.72
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123Special Price $154.18 was $171.31
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160Special Price $36.05 was $40.05
BATTERY EXTENDER, 12V / 3A Product #BEX-3000Special Price $58.46 was $64.95