You have no items in your shopping cart.
Due to the complexity of this product, this product ships in 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
AutoMeter recommends contacting our tech agents at (866)248-6357 prior to purchase for any questions or concerns regarding this product, installation, use, or accessories related to this product.
The AutoMeter Competition LCD Display is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of continuous vibration and 50g of shock. Our 7” LCD panel ensures easy visibility under all circumstances with a retina level pixel density, unmatched brightness and an optically bonded lens for extreme glare suppression. The display layout is fully configurable to your individual specifications. The system will accommodate four programmable data bus channels (2 CAN and 2 serial) in conjunction with a nearly limitless amount of discrete analog sensors and its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer. Data collection can occur at up to 1 kHz and the internal memory allows for practically infinite recording time. User definable warnings take advantage of super bright, multicolor LEDs placed around the perimeter of the chassis to alert the driver to critical onscreen information.
- 7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness control
- Dimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep
- Carbon Composite Housing
- Single 37 way autosport (AS) wiring loom connector for ease of installation and removal
- 12 analog inputs for discrete sensors ideal for parameters not supported on the vehicle communication bus or ECU. Expansion modules available separately for additional input
- DataPro Designer PC Setup utility
- Fully user configurable from display via integrated 4 button interface for at track changes. Optional external switch set can be mounted within driver reach for easy access
- 16 configurable multi-color LED indicator lights can be programmed for a wide variety of alarm and shift / gear change indication functions
- Initial release supports 6 layers or screens selected from user- configurable templates (screens/instrument cluster designs/layouts), additional configurability supporting team selected graphics, parameter/instrument type and location, and size will be made available with future firmware and PC software releases
- Display features perfectly rendered virtual analog needles, value display bands, digital value indicators for vehicle parameters and configurable full color text warning messages
- Patented Predictive Lap Timing Display for Driver and Vehicle Development
- 4 pulse/digital or analog inputs (0-5V, Hz, or resistive)
- 8 analog inputs (0-5V)
- 5 external switches / control outputs
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer +/-6g
- Internal battery voltage
- GPS Mapping and Lap Timing
- 2 Configurable RS232 ports
- Configurable CAN BUS ports
- Ethernet port for PC comms:(config. & firmware upgrades)
- 1 USB port: data exchange, configuration,copy/upload, & firmware updates.
- 4 GB Onboard Datalogging Memory
- Record up to 128 channels
- Sample rates up to 500 Hz (Select inputs 1000 Hz)
- Includes powerful DataPro Analysis Software
- IP65 sealed
- Operating temperature range: 20ºF to 180ºF
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
- Boot time / reset time to data screen: 2s
- Boot time for full graphic application: 8s
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
Total Recording Channels
- Optically Bonded, Super Bright 7” Display Provides Unmatched Day and Night Time Visibility.
- 16 Integrated Multi-Color Configurable Indicator Lights for Pre-Programmed Warnings and Shift Points.
- Single High Density Motorsport Connector and Starter Harness
- Analog and Digital Combination Offers Optimized Precision for Both Accurate Values and Rate of Change.
- Surface Mounted and Remote Mounted Button Interface For Driver Input and Menu Navigation
- Optional Configurable Pro-Control Outputs
- Configurable CAN Input for PCM Connections, Up to 12 Discrete Sensor Inputs With Internal 3-axis Accelerometer and Voltage.
- IP65 Sealed For Protection Against Dust and Moisture.
- Continuous Vibration Up to 20g and Shock Up to 50g.
- Custom carbon composite injection molded housings with ultrasonic welded brass inserts and built-in heat sink.
- High quality graphics unmatched by any other aftermarket instrument panel.
- SHIPPED WITH
- WIRING INFORMATION
LCD Competition Dash is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Camaro69Dude from Perfect data acquisition The display is perfect and looks better than most other company's LCD performance dashes, data acquisition is easy to use.Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Longhorn68 from Great dash with lots of features I bought this dash for my LS3 powered pro touring 68 Camaro. Looks fantastic and sets my car apart from all others.Date published: 2017-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Ramin from Great Product! I picked one up last month and I love the product!Date published: 2017-10-23
Is the same module as the 2014 Sportsman series? Does his one link with the existing OBD2 and transmit the data? Want to try and link this in my 1996 C1500 with an LS swap.Hi Rubens, thank you for the question. This is not the same as the Sportsman Series Dash, which was canceled and never released. There is no OBD-II interface or protocol within the LCD Dash to read OBD-II data. If there is a CAN output and you have access to the CAN protocol, you will likely be able to configure the LCD Dash to work directly off your system's CAN Bus. Here is a link to email us if you have additional questions: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-07-23
My name is Gordon james I have a Toyota hi lux which I just put a 600hpr engine and want to get some more info on the lcd sportsman dashHi Gordon, thank you for contacting us. The 6021 LCD Dash will absolutely work for you, but there are many sender options available depending on what you want to monitor. If you'd like help with part numbers or have specific questions, give us a ring at 815-895-8141, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-04-04
I would like to purchace a LCD Comp Dash for one of my street legal vehicals and was wondering if there is a odomiter feature and if it has a dimming feature for the screen.Hi Devon, thank you for connecting with us. The LCD Dash does feature an odometer and also has a dimming function. The unit itself has a sensor that will automatically dim when there is less ambient light, which can be further adjusted and customized within the software.Date published: 2018-03-22
Is it compatible with a Fueltech F500 that is connected by CAN 2?Thank you so much for the question. If the ECU has a CAN output, yes, our LCD Dash will connect and interface with the CAN. Currently, this is not one of the protocols we have in the software, so there will be a little more set-up required in the software. Here is a link to email us if you have additional questions: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-15
I would like to know where I can find the pinout of the display, thank you.Thank you so much for contacting us. If you click the Instruction Manual Download link on this page, the pinout is on page 6. You can also use this direct link: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1790.pdf Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-02-16
Hi I have ordered this LCD Competition Dash and woundering what I have to do for making it work with my EMU Black Engine Management system. Is there a easy step by step guide?Hi Marcus, thank you for connecting with us. This will likely require some additional information and dialogue. If there is a CAN output and you have access to the CAN protocol, you will likely be able to configure the LCD Dash to work directly off your system's CAN Bus. Here is the link to email us for some additional information: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-15
I just bought a 2016 L83 GenV engine with the 6L80E transmission. It is going in my 55 Chevy project car and wondering if this would interface with the stock wiring harness somehow? I think this would look trick mounted above the steering column.Hi Ryan, thank you for contacting us. Since there is no CAN output on the GM ECU you will have to use our harness and senders.Date published: 2018-07-09
Can a GM fuel sending unit be used to display fuel level?Thank you for contacting us. The software included in the LCD dash will allow you to set the fuel level for a 0-90 GM sender and will also allow you to program a later model sender, which GM began moving to in 1997.Date published: 2019-01-10
Will this interface to a Haltech Elite series ECU through CAN buss. The Elite series CAN buss is also an OBD2 compliant protocol but reading a previous response this dash logger is not ODB2 capable. Will it read all parameters or just some?Hi Terry, thank you so much for contacting us. I would anticipate zero issues interfacing with the CAN from your Haltech system. We've used their systems before without any trouble. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-12
is this will work with toyota land cruiser obd2 connector only year 2009Hi Abdulla, thank you so much for contacting us. The LCS Race Dash is a professional grade data acquisition system and is not designed to interface with an OBDII system. It will integrate very easily with most any standalone ECU/fuel management system, just not a stock computer. You may want to check out our DashLink product for an OBDII solution: http://www.autometer.com/dashlink-obdii-digital-gauges-apple-ios.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
Can you bring the numbers up on the LCD screen without having to hook it up on a computer to read the max output that recorded?Thank you so much for contacting us. You can configure the dash to display peak values during setup. It's off by default, but can very easily be enabled. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-04
What are the specs needed for a computer (PC or Mac. PC preferred) to run the analysis software if you need the computer & software to read the recorded data?Thank you so much for contacting us. While we don't publish a specific hardware spec for DataPro, any PC made within the last 5 years will be more than powerful enough to run it. The software itself is not incredibly resource intensive and should work on most any Windows machine stronger than a Chromebook. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-04
Can I use this for street or do you still carry the street versionThank you so much for contacting us. There is not, nor has there ever been a "street version" of the LCD dash. At present, this unit isn't totally ideal for street applications as there is no odometer function. This is something that our engineering team is working on and will be added during a subsequent software update (which are always free).Date published: 2017-11-28
California Prop 65 Warning