You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
Hi I have the 3980 pedestal tachometer and the glass got broken is there a replacement I can buyThank you for the question. We do not offer a replacement glass since it's held on by the bezel that is machine pressed on. We can certainly replace the lens for you though. If you'd like to send it in for an estimate and repair, you can send it to: AutoMeter, Attn: Service, 413 West Elm St, Sycamore, IL, 60178. Be sure to include a return address and daytime phone number.Date published: 2018-04-19
why is the trim ring different on the 3995 -3980 product ? I've purchased these two products and found these differences on the tach and speedo should be the same .I thought...Thank you so much for contacting us. The 3995 and the 3980 both use a brushed aluminum super bezel. We do occasionally make special order products that may be different, but as a general rule, bezels will always match in the same gauge series. I would recommend reaching out to our service team at 866.248.6357 and we can take a look at the two and try to determine what it is you're working with. We can always make changes in our service department should that be necessary. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
California Prop 65 Warning