3-3/8" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33 Ω, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240ΩE-33ΩF
- Instructions: Download PDF
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT pressure sender, 1/4" NPT adapter, 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Brackets Included
would this gauge work on a 12 valve cummins engine with no computer, thanks
Thank you for your question. This will work, but you will need to use the supplied sending units that come with the gauge. You will also need a fuel level sending unit that operates within 240-33 ohms.
Date published: 2020-12-15
what is the actual hole size for the 3 1/8" and the 3 3/8" guages?
Thank you for your question. The hole size for each gauge is the 3-1/8" and 3-3/8".
Date published: 2019-11-22
I'd like to know if its possible to have the face printed with ( oil temperature ) instead of water temp and do you guys make a matching 3 3/8 tachometer to item # 1812 item # 1812 being the one id like to have oil temp instead of water temp
Thank you for connecting with us. Sorry, we are not able to create a special dial that would have Oil Temperature instead of Water Temp. You would be able to order an Antique Beige Oil Temperature from our ampcustomshop.com, but it would be in a 2-1/16" individual gauge only.
Date published: 2018-09-04
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$46.09
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$43.28
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$60.09
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.47
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$16.00
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13