5" QUAD GAUGE, 8K RPM/120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33, AMERICAN MUSCLE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
Rated 4 out of 5 by JON D from Amazing look These gauges look great during the day and night. My only issue is the speedometer did not function properly with my LS1 and 4L60E. The car shifts great when not connected and fails when speedo is connected. The Tach was not reading properly as of yesterday. I found a potential fix and will report back when I confirm results with an HP Tuners log. The speedo is going to be connected to the GPS receiver and see if that works. Initially the wrong GPS receiver was shipped by a vendor, they are overnight shipping the correct one. Will also compare this to HP Tuners log.
Date published: 2019-05-09
I have a 51 Ford F2 pickup, do you have a a set that will fit . My openings are 4 inch and it looks like everything is 5 inch. I think i can make opening bigger to fit. Let me know your thoughts.
Hello jg50, thank you for your question. I recommend going through Boese Engineering, they are one of our distributors and should be able to help you without you having to modify anything.
Date published: 2021-10-26
for this setup what do you need for sending units and extras i have a 48 chevy coupe custom
Thank you for contacting us. The only thing needed would be a VSS if one is not already on the transmission.
Date published: 2021-08-23
Hi, can the speedo come in Km/ph? and if so, roughly how long would it take? Regards James
We only offer this gauge series in a 3-3/8" KPH. We do not have this speedometer in a 5" KPH.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Will these 5 inch gauges fir a 1954 chevy truck ?
You will need to purchase P/N: 7037 along with this kit for them to fit in the vehicle.
Date published: 2020-05-13
I am going to install these in a 1967 AMC Ambassador what extras will be needed to hook them up? I assume it wont except the speedo cable.
Thank you for your question. If you have a 7/8"-18 thread for where the speedometer cable adapts to then you will need P/N: 5291. If you have a plug in style you will need P/N: 5292. As for everything else it does come with adapters to install the sensors but you may be required to purchase other adapters as we only provide the most common sizes used.
Date published: 2020-03-12
I have 1975 Oldsmobile cutlass will this work for it?
Thank you for your inquiry. The fuel level gauge in this kit is not correct for the existing 0-90 ohm sender in your tank. We advise the following two instruments: https://www.autometer.com/5-quad-ga-fuel-level-0-90-american-muscle.html https://www.autometer.com/5-tach-speedo-combo-american-muscle.html
Date published: 2020-01-27
Hi with product 1205. I want to install this unit in a 1997 dodge with a 12 valve Cummins diesel. What will I need extra to make the tach and speedo work? The transmission is a manual 5 speed. Thank
Thank you for your question. This included VSS will work on your application to operate the speedometer. You will need our diesel tach adapter #9112 to operate the tachometer.
Date published: 2020-08-02
does the 1205 have high beam indicator light ???
Hello, Thank you for your question. This gauge set does not have a high beam indicator light. In order to achieve this you would need to use either P/N: 3283 or one of our PRNDL gauges like P/N: 3359.
Date published: 2019-09-26
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$175.70
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$45.45
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$44.99
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$240.66
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$107.63
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$107.65