You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
5" QUAD GAUGE, 8K RPM/120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33 Ω, AMERICAN MUSCLE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by JON D from Amazing look These gauges look great during the day and night. My only issue is the speedometer did not function properly with my LS1 and 4L60E. The car shifts great when not connected and fails when speedo is connected. The Tach was not reading properly as of yesterday. I found a potential fix and will report back when I confirm results with an HP Tuners log. The speedo is going to be connected to the GPS receiver and see if that works. Initially the wrong GPS receiver was shipped by a vendor, they are overnight shipping the correct one. Will also compare this to HP Tuners log.Date published: 2019-05-09
Is your #1205 gage kit able to accept input from a VeeThree GPS unit for the speedometer? Does the speedometer also have a tack with it ? I have seen # 1205? listed for less money but no tack was mentioned?Thank you for your question. #1205 includes a quad gauge and a tach/speedo combo. The speedometer is made to work off an electric speed signal from your transmission and is not designed to work with GPS units except our 5289. Our GPS module was designed specifically to produce the speed signal our electric speedometers are looking for, it is unlikely any other gps unit will be compatible with this speedometer.Date published: 2019-06-25
The tach is not working on my LS1. What is the issue? I have the American Muscle speedo/Tach comboFound the answer on this page. Hold the trip button, turn key to on, speedo hits 12 o’clock release button and select the number that coincides with a 4 cylinder even though it is an LS1.Date published: 2019-05-10
possible to change led color to blueThank you for your question. Unfortunately, no you cannot change the LED color. Our through the dial lit gauges utilize LEDs embedded on the circuit boards so they cannot be changed.Date published: 2019-03-06
Do you build item#1205 on 4 1/2 inches? I need it for a 1955 Buick Special. ThanksThank you for your inquiry. The 1205 is available only as you see it, designed to drop into a 4-5/8" hole. There is no 4-1/2" version.Date published: 2019-01-21
I am rebuilding a 1991 Jeep Wrangler and custom building a dashboard. Do you know if these will work in that vehicle? How can I check this out?Thank you for your question. All our gauges are designed to be used in a variety of different applications. These gauges should certainly work just fine in your application. If you wanted to go over the details of the install you can contact our tech team at 866.248.6357 or submit an email contact form via https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-12-11
Is this available without the speedo?Thank you for the question. We do not offer the American Muscle kit with a quad and speedometer only option, but you could order each instrument separate for that combination. The Quad only is model 1212 or 1225 (240-33 ohm fuel level or 0-90 ohm sender) and the speedometer is model 1289.Date published: 2018-10-15
Hi are these available in kmh I have a 48 chev pickup in Australia cheersHi Bob, thank you for connecting with us. We offer a few 5" km/h options in our line, but none are available in the American Muscle Series or in a 5" tach/speedometer combo configuration.Date published: 2018-06-08
I've seen a black version of these gauges in a store e-catalog. Is it possible to get them in black or was it an error?Thank you so much for contacting us. There isn't a back version of the American Muscle gauges anywhere in our lineup. The closest thing would probably be the Prestige Black Diamond kit: https://www.autometer.com/5-quad-tach-speedo-kit-prestige-bd.html With that said, you can see all of the 5" quad sets on this link: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=quad#2&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-07
California Prop 65 Warning