You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
5" QUAD GAUGE, 8K RPM/120 MPH/100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33 Ω, AMERICAN MUSCLE is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by JON D from Amazing look These gauges look great during the day and night. My only issue is the speedometer did not function properly with my LS1 and 4L60E. The car shifts great when not connected and fails when speedo is connected. The Tach was not reading properly as of yesterday. I found a potential fix and will report back when I confirm results with an HP Tuners log. The speedo is going to be connected to the GPS receiver and see if that works. Initially the wrong GPS receiver was shipped by a vendor, they are overnight shipping the correct one. Will also compare this to HP Tuners log.Date published: 2019-05-09
California Prop 65 Warning