You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Kit includes fuel level sender (240E/33F), oil pressure sender, water temperature sender, 2-wire hall-effect speed sender that is compatible with GM/Chrysler applications (7/8" - 18THD), sending unit adapters (1/4", 3/8”, and 1/2" NPT adapters), mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation.
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Speedometer has a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches and can be reprogramed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Speedometer features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- SHIPPED WITH
- Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings.
- Brackets Included
Hi are these available in kmh I have a 48 chev pickup in Australia cheersHi Bob, thank you for connecting with us. We offer a few 5" km/h options in our line, but none are available in the American Muscle Series or in a 5" tach/speedometer combo configuration.Date published: 2018-06-08
I've seen a black version of these gauges in a store e-catalog. Is it possible to get them in black or was it an error?Thank you so much for contacting us. There isn't a back version of the American Muscle gauges anywhere in our lineup. The closest thing would probably be the Prestige Black Diamond kit: https://www.autometer.com/5-quad-tach-speedo-kit-prestige-bd.html With that said, you can see all of the 5" quad sets on this link: https://www.autometer.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=quad#2&profile=products Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-03-07
Hi Can I get temperature gauge in Celius please thanks Hi John, thank you so much for contacting us. I'm very sorry, be we unfortunately do not offer these gauges in a metric scale.Date published: 2018-02-07
Is it possible to have it in km/h? And is it possible to switch this orange pointers to red pointers? Which is the color of the lightining of the gauges? (orange as well?)Hi Gustavo, thank you so much for contacting us. While a large percentage of our instruments can be customized, this set unfortunately is a static configuration and is not available either in metric scale or with a different pointer (which is really best described as red/orange). You can see a great image of the American Muscle series gauge lit up here: http://www.autometer.com/american-muscle-5-pc-kit-box.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-30
California Prop 65 Warning