You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 6,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 2, 3, 4, 6 pulse ignition signals (4, 6, 8 cylinder and V6 outboard engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
what size hole do i need in my dash for the 5 inch tach? i'm making a new dash and need to know the correct hole size to put in it.Thank you so much for the question. The 5" in-dash tachometers fit into a 4-5/8" diameter hole.Date published: 2018-02-26
I am interested in the 5" tachometer product no. 200750. The description says "in dash". I would like to mount it in a cup which I will attach either to the steering column or the dash. Is this possible or does it have to be mounted in dash.Hi Pete, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, the 5" In-Dash Tachs in our lineup will only work installed in the dash. We do not have a mounting cup available due to the case design of the gauge. You could certainly do this with the 200752, which is the 3-3/8" version: http://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-in-dash-tachometer-0-6-000-rpm-marine-white.html Either of these mounting cups will work: http://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-mounting-cup-monster-ga-black.html http://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-mounting-cup-monster-ga-chrome.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-15
California Prop 65 Warning