4" SPEEDOMETER, 0-180 MPH, ELECTRIC, COBRA
AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer provides an easy-to-install and easy-to-calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. These accurate and responsive speedometers are compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, and you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple solution for any AutoMeter Programmable Speedometer.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
I have the instrument panel template of a 1965 GT350R. The cutouts for the speedo & tach are 3 3/8". Your speedo shows 4". Your speedo is the one I want. Is the back the correct size to fit and the front side; just a tad larger? Will it fit?
I just got this gauge and the needle is at about 10mph. Will that go to zero when hooked-up and calibrated?
Hello. can we put the meter in km. thank you
Does this electric speedometer (#5292)includes the sending unit, speedometer cable and magnets I have a mechanical auto meter and what to change over to an electric speedometer. do i need a different type of cable? or can i purchase a # 5290 sensor?
Hello, I am looking for a gauge MRTMETER type Cobra refence 201013, I am in France but I can not find, is it possible to order on your site for a shipment to France and with what delivery time.
4" SPEEDOMETER, 0-180 MPH, ELECTRIC, COBRA Product # 201013 Can this gauge be purchased with the mileage set to 31,000 from the factory? I would be replacing a mechanical gauge all ready on my Factory Five Cobra.
Is this backwards on purpose? Is it available to read left to right?
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$107.63
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$107.65
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$240.66
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$102.32
4" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, COBRA Product #201004$186.99
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, COBRA Product #201015$83.99