You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does this Cobra gauge, 100 - 250 degrees F, come in a mechanical version?Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, no, this is the only version available.Date published: 2019-11-01
What is replacement bulb size?Thank you for your inquiry. This gauge uses a wedge base T3 #161 bulb.Date published: 2019-10-08
How does this gauge hook to the block.. wire connection to the sending unit on the block with a nut and bolt or a sending unit mold on the end or a wire that screws to the block...?Thank you for your question. It will come with our #2258 temp sensor that you will install then you will run wires from the sensor to the gauge. It does not use a capillary tubing.Date published: 2019-02-28
California Prop 65 Warning