5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, CARBON FIBER
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-160 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer provides an easy-to-install and easy-to-calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. These accurate and responsive speedometers are compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, and you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple solution for any AutoMeter Programmable Speedometer.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
will this unit work on a 1995 Kenworth T600? my factory gauge is failing and this seems to be a common problem. I am trying to find a factory replacement with no luck. Can I use my factory sensor?
I calibrated my speedo I grounded the speedo the same place as in my last transmission but the speedo still bounces what ground should I check all the rest of the gauges work
Hi I want to reset odmeter. Please let me know how to do that.
Part number for the sending unit on the transmission, mine was damaged in rebuild. T350 Transmision
I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse, will this be compatible with it?
I bought a volkswagen that has full set of these gages except for tach which I will buy , but my question is the speedometer didn’t come with plug for back that connects wires , but is there a sensor set up to make this work on my volkswagen, he did
What would I need to install this on a 76 ram charger 440?
We're using a ron francis wiring kit that supplies 4000 pulses per mile. Will this speedometer work with our application?
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$115.05
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$110.98
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$250.73
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$93.72
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$18.01
5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, CARBON FIBER Product #4898$279.99