5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, CARBON FIBER
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-160 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
Hi I want to reset odmeter. Please let me know how to do that.
Part number for the sending unit on the transmission, mine was damaged in rebuild. T350 Transmision
I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse, will this be compatible with it?
I bought a volkswagen that has full set of these gages except for tach which I will buy , but my question is the speedometer didn’t come with plug for back that connects wires , but is there a sensor set up to make this work on my volkswagen, he did
What would I need to install this on a 76 ram charger 440?
We're using a ron francis wiring kit that supplies 4000 pulses per mile. Will this speedometer work with our application?
Hi, does this Speedo require an 8 or 16 pulse sender for an older transmission conversion from cable to electronic? (Torqueflite A-904) Would I use part #5293 or #5291? Thanks.
Does it have an odometer? If not how do you track mileage if I go with a product like this?
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.19
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.85
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$213.60
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.63
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.28
5" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-10,000 RPM, CARBON FIBER Product #4898$252.49