You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Does it have an odometer? If not how do you track mileage if I go with a product like this? Hi Jeff, thank you for the question. The 4889 Programmable Speedometer does feature an odometer, but this odometer starts at 0 and does not interface and adjust to any factory odometer settings. For an additional fee, you can special order the 4889 directly from us with any mileage added. If you're interested in this service, give us a call at 815-895-8141.Date published: 2018-08-14
Can be bought in kphThank you so much for contacting us. While this exact unit isn't available in metric scale, there is a corresponding Carbon Fiber 5" GPS speedometer in our Marine line that would match up with other AutoMeter Carbon Fiber automotive gauges. It's a new addition to the lineup and you can see the details here: https://www.autometer.com/5-gps-speedometer-0-225-km-h-carbon-fiber.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-14
Is there a way to convert for use with speedometer cable on np205 transfer case?Hi Reminton, thank you so much for contacting us. While this unit will not work directly with the cable drive on your NP205, you should be able to replace the cable with an AutoMeter 5291 Speed Sender, which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/hall-effect-speedometer-sender.html This threads on the the transfer case in place of the cable and sends the proper square wave signal to the speedometer to drive it. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-30
California Prop 65 Warning