You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Can this gauge NOT be installed in a gauge cup? I know the title days "in-dash" just checking.This can be installed in any of our gauge pods that use a 3-3/8" mounting hole. You can use P/N: 5204 or anything similar to that.Date published: 2020-04-07
I am looking at the Designer Black Tach #1490...Can I get it with your Domed window?Thank you for your question. This comes with a domed lens as well as all of our gauges in the Designer Black series.Date published: 2020-03-13
i have this tach in a late model australian car EFI 6cyl individual coil over plug and can not seem to get an accurate tach signal, there is no tach output from the ecu so i have tried numerous ways to get a tach signal from injector pulse and coil wiringThank you for your question. You will need our #9117 Tach Adapter to make the tach work on your application.Date published: 2019-05-02
California Prop 65 Warning