You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 8,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Compatible with 1 - 4 pulse ignition signals (2-8 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
just wondering if this is compatible with toyota 22rThank you for reaching out to us. It would depend on the model and year of the vehicle, but it appears based on when the 22R was being used, our tachometers should be compatible with the ignition. I would recommend reaching out to our service team via the Chat link at the top of the page or emailing us with your model and year and we can confirm compatibility and give more specific instructions on connecting to your ignition. Here is a link to email us: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-06-04
California Prop 65 Warning