You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 7,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Includes built-in LCD hourmeter on dial face
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 2, 3, 4, 6 pulse ignition signals (4, 6, 8 cylinder and V6 outboard engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will the 200890-35 work with a 12 volt negative ground six cylinder distributor system?Thank you for your question. Yes, 200890-35 will work for your application. The tachometer comes set for an 8-cyl application so you will need to adjust the switches on the back accordingly to set it for a 6-cyl application.Date published: 2018-10-22
Hi, is the face on this tacho silver or white? Hard to tell in the pic , thanks TomHi Thomas, thank you so much for contacting us. The dial on this gauge is indeed silver. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-08-01
California Prop 65 Warning