You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 6,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with 2, 3, 4, 6 pulse ignition signals (4, 6, 8 cylinder and V6 outboard engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can I use this tach with a magneto?Thank you for your question. If it is an external coil magneto then this will work if you use our 9118 signal adapter for magneto ignitions. If it is an internal coil magneto it will not be compatible.Date published: 2018-10-04
I wanted to verify that tach Product # 200752-40 will work with my 3 cylinder 2 stroke outboard engine. The current tach is set to 6P which I assume is 6 pulse. ThanksHi Pauly, thank you so much for the question. Yes, the 200752-40 Tachometer should work on your outboard. Our marine tachometers are selectable for 2, 3, 4, and 6 pulse, which is likely what your 6P is referring to. For further confirmation on compatibility, you can give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here with some more specifics on your application. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-28
California Prop 65 Warning