2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-2000 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, COBALT
Special Price $201.74 was $224.16
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Includes Sending Unit: 5251
I know its a kit and comes with everthing.... But can I get just a guage and use it with my existing pyro
We only sell our gauges as kits.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Can I get this gauge only? I already have a pyro
This gauge comes as a kit so it will come with everything needed for installation including the probe.
Date published: 2020-05-25
What is a digital stepper motor
Thank you for your inquiry. The 6145 uses a digital stepper motor to move the pointer. This term describes the electronic meter movement that activates the pointer. It is a precision electronic movement with high accuracy, allowing a 270 degree sweep.
Date published: 2019-02-04
the light lit up for maybe a minute and now don't. the boost gauge is lit up and both working ok just no light on the pyro. can bulb be changed and how hard is it
Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. The white wire in the harness is what supplies 12V for the illumination. Make sure this wire is pinned into the harness properly. Since there are multiple LED's on a circuit board, any LED service or replacement would require the gauge be sent in for service. If you have additional questions, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question
Date published: 2018-04-24