2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-2000 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:0-2000 °F
- Instructions: Download PDF
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- Built-in Pro-Control circuits with custom programmable activation & deactivation points for key functions like lights, fans, switches, & pumps allow drivers to focus on the competition while the gauges control key vehicle systems
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple installation kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
Can you use this gage in data acquisition on the Holley Dominator ecu?
This does not have a 0-5v analog output wire to datalog with.
Date published: 2020-06-03
Can I buy just the probe and wire harness for the elite pyrometer separate from the gauge?
Hi Ryan, Our 5296 is the correct harness and thermocouple for this gauge: https://www.autometer.com/egt-probe-and-harness-for-elite-series-gauges.html Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-06-07
How long is the probe wire harness? Can it be extended? What guage wire is used? I have to run it 35 ft.
Thank you for your inquiry. The thermocouple wire is 10 feet in length. The length cannot be altered without severely affecting performance of this gauge.
Date published: 2019-12-09
Does this come with a exhaust temperature sensor / probe?
Hi Edwin, Yes, the 5645 includes the probe and wiring harness connection from the probe to the gauge. Thank you!
Date published: 2019-08-30
Does this item come with the pyrometer probe?
Thank you for connecting with us. Yes, the Elite Series Pyrometer is sold complete with the probe and harness.
Date published: 2020-04-11
You may also like:
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$45.45
FITTING, THERMOCOUPLE COMPRESS, 3/16", 1/8" NPTF MALE, INCL. WELD BOSS Product #5255$52.49
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ CARBON FIBER CUP Product #2121$58.33
OMNI-POD, LOW PROFILE MOUNT, 2-1/16" GAUGE Product #2205$26.49
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-60 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE Product #5670$254.33
2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, ELITE Product #5658$221.99