2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, C2
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
HOW LONG IS THE THERMOCOUPLE WIRE?
The C2 and all other LED lighted styles of our pyrometers, feature a 10 foot probe wire and we do not recommend extending these. If you needed something much longer (up to 75 feet), we offer a 5257 extension module, but this will only work with non LED lighted styles like Ultra-Lite, Phantom, Z-Series, etc.
Date published: 2022-01-16
how long is the harness
Thank you for your question. The entire harness/probe assembly that’s included is model 5251 and the overall length is approximately 10’.
Date published: 2021-01-18
can i but just the gauge minus the hardware kit?
Hi there, thank you so much for the question. We only sell the pyrometer as a complete kit with the wiring harness and probe. If you have a gauge only that you're having trouble with, you can send it in to our Service Department for evaluation and any necessary repairs. While not required, this form will provide some instructions on sending a gauge in for service. http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf
Date published: 2019-02-05
You may also like:
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$45.45
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-60 PSI, MECHANICAL, C2 Product #7105$98.99
2-1/16" BOOST, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, C2 Product #7106$98.99
2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, C2 Product #7149$100.49
2-1/16" TRANSMISSION TEMPERATURE, 100-260 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, C2 Product #7157$163.13
2-1/16" NITROUS PRESSURE, 0-1600 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, C2 Product #7174$272.99